Dec 8, 2017 — PortSIP Solutions, Inc., developer of the software-based Unified Communications Solution, announces the PortSIP PBX V9.0 is ready!
A Complete, Powerful, Unified Communications Solution for both on-premise deployment and cloud
With PortSIP V9, a lot of new features and enhancements vital in V9 are made come true for premises-based and cloud deployment, which makes PortSIP PBX V9 different than any other PBX in the market.
- Support send PUSH notifications to mobile device. This is essential for mobile users, as the device is woken only when PUSH notification occurs, saving battery usage
- Support auto provisioning popular IP Phones in the market, including Yealink, Htek, Snom, GrandStream, Polycom, Cisco, Aastra and more
- Support call recording and play, download, delete and play recording files in PBX Management Console
- Integrated with WebRTC Gateway, allows to make calls between Web browser and IP Phone or PSTN
- Integrated SMS provider allows the app client send SMS by SIP Pager message
- New designed REST API, easy to integrate with 3rd applications
- Improved video conference server, optimized for the mobile device screen size adaptive
- More enhancements for security, and stability.
For more details please download here for free trial.